>U Mom Knows Best: Pizza Pizza Deal at Albertsons

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pizza Pizza Deal at Albertsons

This week until Tuesday January 31st there is a great deal on frozen pizza. Albertsons Culinary Circle's frozen pizza is on sale for 3.99 and there is an in store coupon for 2.00 off two. So that makes the pizza 3.00 each! Thats a great deal for this frugal mom as to make pizza from scratch it would cost me that price. These pizzas are comparable to Digornos and taste great. I stock up and keep them in the freezer for days when I cant be home to cook. The older boys love to make them. They are also great for Sunday dinner after church,as they are hubby approved.  There is a limit of one coupon per transaction,so do two orders if you want to get four pizzas like me. I might even go back to the store if I can fit more in my freezer.

No comments:

data-matched-content-rows-num="2" data-matched-content-columns-num="2"
Mom knows best