>U Mom Knows Best: Keruig Vue

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Keruig Vue

I received the Keruig Vue the other day from House Party! This  is a cool machine that I get to try out. I also  got some different coffees to sample with the Vue. This coffee machine has a big water tank along with an touch pad to get different sizes of coffee.The Keruig Vue machine allows you to brew stronger,brew hotter and brew bigger. The New Custom Brew Technology™ Customizes the brew process - adjusting water pressure, timing and airflow - so every beverage is perfect. Create frothy cafe beverages with air-infusion. Part of receiving this cool machine is I have to show it to my friends. So I will be bring this wonderful Keruig Vue to church this Sunday. I will have it there for our set up team to try a cup of coffee. That is a perk of coming early on Sunday. I will also have coupons for 50% off the cost of the Keruig Vue. If you can't make it to church to set up and want one of the coupons,just let me know. I will save you one.
 "these opnions are my own and I was given the product to review."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is one the best website i have ever visited. Thanks for sharing this amazing article, will definitely subscribe myself for new stuff. Speeches On Independence Day 2018

data-matched-content-rows-num="2" data-matched-content-columns-num="2"
Mom knows best