>U Mom Knows Best: Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan Is A Quiet Tower Fan

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan Is A Quiet Tower Fan



   I know what you are thinking right now, why am I talking about fans in the winter. Well, summer will be here before you know it and there are people who need fans right now. Those lucky people who live in warm climates need fans. A fan is also needed for those ladies who are going though the "change" and are experiencing hot flashes. I have never experienced a hot flash but I have heard from husbands who complain about their house being cold as their wives open windows in the winter. This fan will help these ladies cool down without having to make the house cold.



The Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan is a tower fan that has some pretty cool features along with great cooling power. This oscillating tower fan also looks stylish too. I love that it looks good in any room and does not take up much space. The gray color will enhance any decor. So let me tell you about the features of this fan.

+ Engineered to generate more air velocity with less noise on a foot-per-minute to dB basis, setting a new benchmark for noiseless airflow. 

+ Features 3 pre-programmed airflow patterns designed to foster sleep, relaxation and comfort, and 3 whisper-quiet speed settings with 90 degree oscillation for optimal air circulation.

+ LCD dimming features for “total dark” comfort.

+ Includes 12 hour timer that can be programmed in 1 hour increments with push-button ease, and an enhanced-range remote control that conveniently stores in the fan.

+ Easy to assemble. Ships with fan, base, extension column (to customize fan height), enhanced-range remote control, manual and warranty card.



My favorite part of this fan is the remote control. How cool is that! This remote control stores in the fan but I keep it near me so I can operate the fan. When I use the fan in my living room, I keep the remote by my computer so I can adjust the speed for my cooling preference or I can oscillate the fan to share it with other people in the room. When I use the fan in my bedroom, I keep the remote by my pillow so I can turn off the fan when I get too cold. The timer feature is also great to use at bedtime so you can set the fan to turn off in the middle of the night. The remote is also very easy to use.



This fan is whisper quiet on all three speeds and does a great job of cooling. I placed the fan about 8 feet away from me and I could still feel the cool air. I love that I was able to assemble the fan all by myself, all I had to do was click the bottom base together and then use a screw drive to attach it to the fan. No husband required. This fan will be great when summer arrives, it wont be long. 


To get more information on the Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan, click on the below link.




"These opinions are my own and I was sent the above mentioned product to use and keep. The product helped me to write my review."








8 comments:

Susan said...

As a "cold" person, I do not need a fan!!! BUT, I know several friends who could benefit and I'll pass this along to them. Sounds like a great product, Tara -- thanks for the heads up!

Jamie said...

I've always wanted one of these during the summer. I'll have to save this and see about buying one!! :)

GypsyBecky said...

I love the dimmer and timing switched!

Susie's Reviews said...

I want this because I get so hot now that I am older. Great Review!!

Uplifting Families said...

I would love to have this fan for my husband's office. It is always the hottest room in our house.

Unknown said...

I love how the fan doesn't have blades which makes it safe to have around little ones.

ReviewsSheRote said...

I put mine together in a snap too...not going through the CHANGE but starting in April all the way through October I'm WAY hotter then my Hubby and always want cool air-this is the perfect fan for us.

Melissa said...

I need about a dozen of these! Our house has no air & come summer, it feels like I live in a heat box. But I dread plugging in box fans because you can't hear anything at all. These quiet tower fans would be perfect though.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2" data-matched-content-columns-num="2"
Mom knows best