>U Mom Knows Best: Save Money With Nature’s Little Squeeze Food Pouches

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Save Money With Nature’s Little Squeeze Food Pouches



     Do you kids like those squeeze pouches that are filled with fruit sauces? I know my boys enjoy eating from the pouches and they will eat more fruit when I buy the fruit pouches. The only problem is those food pouches are expensive and have added sugar in them. They also do not have a lot of fiber in them as the fruit sauces in them are made without the healthy peels. The pouches that you buy in the store are also not recyclable and create a lot of waste. I have discovered a squeeze fruit pouch that can be reuse over and over again. You simply fill them with your own fruit sauces, thus saving you money.


    Nature’s Little Squeeze Food Pouches are a fun way for kids to eat fruits, veggies and even smoothies. Since you fill the pouches up yourself, you get to control what goes in them. These pouches are a great way to get healthy food into your kids. My kids like to eat homemade peach and apple sauce out of their pouches.  I might even try to puree some carrots in the fruit sauce as my kids need to eat more veggies.

    So what makes these pouches so special? These food pouches are easy to fill and close tightly with the easy to use zipper at the bottom. The tops of the pouches close tightly and my son discovered that the store bought pouch lids even fit on the Nature’s Little Squeeze pouch that is cool that the lids are universal. You can even attach those baby spoons to the pouches making them easy to fill with homemade baby food.


     The food pouches are also designed without corners so washing them is so easy. The water just flows though the zipper opening and out the spout. I like that the spout is on the top instead of the side, like other pouches. These pouches can also go in the dishwasher too!

   These pouches are strong and made with eco-friendly materials that are free of BPA, PVC, lead, and phthalates. These pouches are made more repeated use and do not leak. I love that they have a clear window on the back so you can tell the contents of the pouch.

      I just love these pouches as they save me money and I can get my boys to eat more fruits and veggies. I can usually fill 4 pouches from one can of fruit. My simple recipe to make fruit sauce is too puree one can of peaches, packed in juice, in the blender. You don’t have to drain the can of peaches as the juice is used to make the puree.  When my friend starts giving me apples from her tree, I will make apple sauce to fill the pouches.  The pouches are freezer safe so I will freeze the applesauce for later use.



    So check out these cool food pouches and start saving money. They are great way to get healthy food into your children. The price is pretty awesome too.




                 What kind of fruit/veggie sauce will you make to put in these pouches?

                      Will you use them for homemade baby food?


"These opinions are my own and I was sent the above mentioned product in exchange for a review."


12 comments:

Scott said...

That's a really neat idea! Would love to see a video of the filling process - it looks tough to me!

Jamie said...

Those are great!! They would be perfect for us when we ride the trails on our RzR!! Save room and able to travel - love it!

Terri Patillo said...

I need a set to send to my grand-baby!

Bernadette N said...

These look great! We buy the applesauce pouches all the time. This would be cheaper!

Carissa Pelletier said...

I never thought about a reusable version of this but that could come in really handy! I will have to try it for the kids' lunches.

Jay | Life of Creed said...

These would be great for on-the-go and road trips. In Japan, there were ice cream sold in little pouches. It made for mess free eating ice cream when out and about. Since these are freezer safe, I would fill it with my little one's favorite ice cream. Thanks for sharing!!

Nerdy Procrastinator said...

I actually enjoy the fact that they don't have much fiber because that stuff does not like my stomach, however I like the idea of creating my own fruit sauces. I have a lot of bowel issues and I eat these fruit pouches when I can't force myself to eat a full meal. :)

B is 4 said...

This is awesome, I need to get these for my kids. I like that they're reusable since that's one of the reasons I stopped buying the fruit pouches in the store. I think my kids would eat more veggies, too, if they used these!

Katherine Bartlett said...

I think I would make something homemade for these. My daughter loves strawberries

Esther said...

We are about to go on vacation and I would love to have these to take along with us. I love that they will help with cost too.

BCallahan said...

We use these and they are great. They come in handy when we are wanting to go out and roadtrip. They keep well in the car and are easy to refill.

Squeasy Gear, Inc said...

I found this blog very interesting and useful. As a mother it is a very tough job to feed your toddler or kid. But with reusable food pouches, this task is easy and fun filling now. Thank you guys for making this wonderful product.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2" data-matched-content-columns-num="2"
Mom knows best